- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, Cheshire
Boutique and highly accredited commercial practice is recruiting a residential property paralegal to join its top tier property team in Cheshire
The firm is Legal 500 listed, based in an affluent area of Cheshire and is a member of the MSI Global Alliance of Independent law firms and the UK200 Group. The property team is recognised in the Legal 500 as top tier. The residential property team offers a prestige service, which is bespoke to each individual client
· Advise on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties
· Deal with more complex residential property transactions
· Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries
· Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
· You must have at least 3 years' post qualification experience and have experience handling a varied caseload of residential property transactions
· You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the technical aspects of conveyancing with the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
· You must be a qualified solicitor
· This is a fantastic opportunity for a property solicitor looking to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment offering a genuine work life balance
· The salary and benefits package on offer is competitive
· Fully supported progression and development pathways
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018