- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor - Team Leader
Residential Property Solicitor - Team Leader
A Legal 500 listed Commercial law firm is looking to recruit an ambitious residential property solicitor to join its vibrant and fast paced team in Cheshire.
The firm is ranked as Top Tier for its Property services and has been established for over 150 years. With over sixty people at its offices in Cheshire the firm represents a wide range of clients from private individuals through to blue chip organisations.
The successful residential property solicitor will be joining the firm as a team leader overseeing the post completion team.
You will not carry your own caseload but experience of the whole conveyancing process is essential.
· You must have existing knowledge of a range of conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
· You must have the desire and drive to lead and motivate a team
· Although you will not carry a caseload you must have the required knowledge to do so as from time to time you may be asked to assist to meet the demands of the business
A competitive salary is on offer together with a host of wider benefits, to include:
· 5% employer pension contribution
· 23 days holiday (with incremental increase based on service)
· BUPA cash health plan
· Death in service 3 x salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018