- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
18th February 2019
Residential Conveyancer; Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer
This traditional and well regarded full service law firm are seeking to appoint a senior, experienced residential conveyancer to its busy property team in Oldham.
Senior level conveyancing position with genuine scope to develop your career with the potential for management a realistic prospect.
· This regional full service law firm offers an unrivalled service to both national and local clients
· Established for over 30 years' the practice has grown from strength to strength and now boasts 6 offices throughout the region
· You would be joining a firm which prides itself on its ability to provide exceptional legal advice whilst maintaining strong community. A real focus is placed on quality over volume and many of the firm's instructions come from through recommendations and referrals.
· You must have strong technical skills with the ability to handle a full caseload from inception to completion
· You will handle a mixed caseload and also be expected to assist more junior members of the team with more complex legal queries
· You will be on hand to assist the partners with the running of the department with the potential to step up into a head of department role.
· Competitive salary with genuine progression pathways
· A friendly and vibrant team environment
· Good quality, non-volume, work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018