- Job Search
Residential Conveyancer, Trafford
Established, national law firm is seeks a residential conveyancer to join its Manchester office. The firm is a full service practice offering services for commercial and private clients.
The firm is accredited with the Investors in People, CQS Accreditation and Lexcel Quality Standards and has previously won the Law Society Awards for 'Excellence in Learning and Development' and is a previous winner of thee LFS Conveyancing awards for conveyancing firm of the year.
The role will involve handling a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from initial inception to completion. The successful candidate will have at least 12 months experience of managing their own caseload of residential property files and will be confident in dealing with Sale and purchase of leasehold and freehold property with minimal supervision.
Key responsibilities to include:
· Handling a caseload of residential property matters with support from an assistant - you will be expected to be comfortable handling approx.. 50-60 files.
· Dealing with freehold and leasehold transactions
· Advising on and handling new build, shared ownership and help to buy - desirable but not essential
. Experience dealing with refers and panels would be beneficial but not essential
· Competitive salary
· Generous holiday allowance with incremental increase in line with service
· Non-Volume caseload
· Flexible working arrangements in respect of start and finish times
· Relaxed environment - 'dress for your day'
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018