- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
Manchester City Centre
Fantastic city centre firm are looking to add an experienced conveyancer to its team based in the heart of Manchester with a particular focus on dealing with high quality, high net worth properties.
This full service law firm is well regarded across the region and is currently going from strength to strength, providing expert legal advice to both individuals and businesses to the highest standard.
Assisting an experienced fee earner with the full remit of conveyancing work. You will also be responsible for liaising with all parties to the transaction to ensure an excellent customer journey.
You must have at least 1 years' experience of working in a busy residential conveyancing department.
· Competitive remuneration package
· Private health insurance, death in service up to 3 x salary group Income Protection and automatic enrolment into a pension scheme
· Generous holiday allowance with an early finish on your birthday
· Two days annual leave allowance to undertake charitable work
· Regular social events
· Annual travel loans and annual travel insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· City centre location
· Fully supported career development pathways
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018