- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant, Bolton
This leading regional property team is looking to strengthen its Bolton offering and is looking to appoint a conveyancing assistant to work alongside an experienced conveyancer.
· This is an ideal opportunity if you have gained experience within residential property in either an assistant or paralegal capacity
· You work closely with an experienced fee earner and will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of a wide range of conveyancing transactions
· You must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge of the conveyancing process from inception to completion
· Opportunities are also available for senior level assistants who wish to handle a small caseload of sale files
· This regional full service law firm offers an unrivalled service to both national and local clients and has strong links with the local market. Having been around for over 100 years you will be joining a firm grounded on traditional values.
· With the practice growing over the years and now with office in 9 locations across the North West, you would be joining a firm that has embraced technological advancements whilst retaining a focus on quality maintaining the spirit of a traditional law firm
· A friendly and vibrant team environment with a focus on quality work
· Centrally located with good transport links
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
· Completive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018