- Job Search
- Conveyancing Fee Earner
Conveyancing Fee Earner, Liverpool
A long-established law firm in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Fee Earner to join its specialist property team
- Well-established firm with a 30 year history and a strong reputation in the local market
- Highly respected national firm in the UK
- Strong foothold in property market and specialists in the field
- Innovative firm in a modern, technology-led environment
- Conveyancing Fee Earner needed to join the team in Liverpool
- You will handle a range of matters including residential leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, staircasing agreements, right to buy and new build and limited company buy to lets.
- Some cases will involve short term lending and bridging finance
- You will handle a full caseload of files from inception to conclusion with administrative assistance
- Strong experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner with at least 2 years' handling your own files
- Able to work autonomously in a high volume environment
- Experience with short term lending and bridging finance would be desirable
- Able to mange a full caseload with minimal supervision
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
- 9.15 - 5.15 working hours
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018