- Job Search
Residential Conveyancer, Cumbria
· Well regarded regional law firm with strong links in the community
· Work sourced from local recommendations and referrals
· Small friendly team made up of experienced legal experts
· To handle a manageable residential caseload
· To build and develop the department taking an active role in processes, training and development
· To take an active role in marketing and business development
· Experience handling a full residential caseload to include knowledge of complex and technical legal matters
· Experience mentoring and supervising junior members of staff
· The ability to communicate effectively and build strong business relationships, previous business development experience is desirable
· Competitive salary
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Flexible or part time working requests will be considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018