- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Manchester
Are you a residential conveyancer looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading conveyancing firm, based in the heart of Manchester. They are looking for conveyancers at all levels who have experience handling files. I have included further details below.
· A market leading conveyancing specialist that places a huge emphasis on supporting the development and progression of its staff
· You will be welcomed into a friendly and vibrant office environment where there is a real 'team' feel with lots of social events planned throughout the year
· Conveyancers, at all levels, are offered a huge amount of support, with a very transparent approach to progression
· You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion with support from the wider business
· Experience of freehold/leasehold sale and purchase matters is required with further technical experience being desirable but not essential
· Applications welcome from all levels of experience
· You must have previous experience of handling a residential property caseload to include sale and purchases files
· Market Leading salary plus bonus
· Generous benefits package
· Genuine progression pathways supported by exceptional in-house legal training academy
· Strong social and corporate responsibility with many events planned throughout the year
· A strong and stable stream of varied work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018