- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Leamington Spa
Well regarded, Legal 500 listed and progressive full service law firm.
Award winning firm employing over 200 people, offering a full range of legal services to both business and private clients.
The work will involve quality rather than quantity and you should be confident to run your own files to maintain the firms.
exceptional standards in delivering straight-forward quality advice to clients.
It is essential that you have a proven background in a stand-alone residential conveyancing role with solid experience in dealing with all aspects of residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build and re-mortgage work.
To be successful you will:
* have experience in a stand-alone residential conveyancing role
* be commercially astute
* be able to deliver practical solutions
* have an excellent level of IT literacy
* have case management experience
* demonstrate enthusiasm, responsibility and accountability as a team player with a 'can do' attitude
* be motivated to achieve objectives in tight deadlines
A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is offered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018