- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer (In House) - Essex
-Leading conveyancing provider based in Essex
-National reach offering a modern and forward thinking service to its clients
- This opportunity would suit a residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or a conveyancer with the ability to utilise excellent communication skills bridging the gap between conveyancer and estate agent.
-The successful residential conveyancer will be responsible for a caseload dedicated to one estate agency client and would be situated within the estate agency with the view to maximising relationships and reducing any time delays
-With a huge focus on technological advancements you would be equipped with the best systems and support from the wider business
-With a 21st century approach to conveyancing you would be working for a firm that is leading the way in systems development and customer service and is consistently ahead of its peers in its approach
- You must have at least 2 years' experience as a residential conveyancer handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters, especially sales and purchase
-Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership
- You must have previously dealt with 60+ files at any one time
- You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships
- You will also have to be able to work independently and be pro-active
- Previous experience using a case management system is essential
-It is a great opportunity for a residential conveyancer who wants to move away from a traditional law firm set up and embrace the new wave of conveyancing that is providing an opportunity to work with a firm that guarantees a strong and stable stream of work
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Medical cover
- Dental insurance
- Extensive training
-Career progression opportunities with 40% of employees obtaining a promotion last year
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018