- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant - Post Completion
Residential Conveyancing Assistant - Post Completion
One of the UK's leading conveyancing providers is looking to add an experienced conveyancing assistant to its small and friendly team based in Beaconsfield. This is a rare opportunity to join a small, friendly office with a larger leading specialist property firm.
You will work alongside the wider conveyancing team dealing with all post completion matters. Daily responsibilities will include:
· To register changes of ownership as soon as possible and within the Land Registry priority period
· To ensure compliance with the requirements of mortgage lenders and the CLC
· To send documents to the appropriate recipient promptly
· To deal effectively with queries from customers
· To be responsible for tasks assigned by the Post Completion Team Manager
· To work as part of a high performing team
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and abilities:
· Ability to attain a sound knowledge of the deeds and documents within a conveyancing transaction
· Ability to attain a sound knowledge of the Company`s procedures to avoid fraud and negligence
· Solid IT skills enabling competent use of a case management system
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Highly organised and proactive management of workflow, emails and post
· Ability to deliver excellent service to customers, other lawyers and third parties with a good telephone manner
· An understanding of ledger entries and invoices
· Excellent team player
The firm offers:
· Competitive salary up to £25,000 DOE
· Generous wider benefits package
· Progression opportunities
The firm also has an excellent record with 36% of its current staff having been employed at the firm for 10 years or more.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us for further information.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018