- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer
Legal 500 law firm with over nine UK offices, this full service commercial practice has an astounding reputation for its straight talking, practical and clear legal advice. Based Guildford, the firm is seeking a plot conveyancer to join its expanding residential development team. With the opportunity to work alongside the top UK housebuilders, you will play an integral part in servicing an impressive portfolio of clients.
As a plot conveyancer you will work in the residential development team managing plot sales on behalf of one or more housebuilders from reservation to completion. The role will involve the following;
· Drafting and sending out exchange paperwork
· Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
· Negotiating and exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
· Carrying out post completion formalities including Land Registry registrations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a residential conveyancer/paralegal and will be able to handle a plot sales caseload with minimum supervision.
· Demonstrate a can do approach, willingness to learn and be confident in building strong relationships
· High attention to detail, strong communication skills and able to prioritise
· Previous use of case management system
In addition to working for a top Legal 500 law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefit package. This role presents the opportunity to work for a market leading law firm and gain invaluable experience.
To apply for this role please contact Emma Fielding with a copy of your up to date CV
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018