- Job Search
29th January 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen at this national, legal 500 law firm at its offices in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancer looking for an opportunity with career devolvement and exposure to complex residential transactions.
* You will be required to manage a team of 1 - 3 paralegals and, ensure your team can manage a volume caseload with minimum assistance. You will have account responsibility for managing referrals from key suppliers and be required to attend their regional meetings from time to time, seeking to establish a co-working relationship with our suppliers, to help meet their deadlines and targets
* As a conveyancer you will manage a caseload of residential matters such as sale and purchase, lease extensions, leasehold enfranchisement, equity release, joint ownership and mortgages.
* Residential conveyancer or solicitor.
* Qualified Solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer.
* Ability to manage your own caseload of residential matters.
* Extremely competitive salary package.
* High net worth clients.
* Friendly and supportive environment.
If you're an ambitious and determined residential conveyancer or solicitor looking for a new challenge with a multi-service national law firm, this position may suit.
For more information and to be considered for this residential conveyancer / solicitor role, please apply now or call us for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018