- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant, Bolton
Due to an exciting period of growth this well regarded full service firm is looking to enhance its conveyancing offering. You will be part of an experienced property team assisting with all aspects of a mixed conveyancing caseload.
· The firm prides itself on its traditional values coupled with the drive to be forward thinking and adaptive to change. The firm is CQS accredited, Lexcel Practice Management Standard, a member of the Conveyancing Association and on the conveyancing panels of all the main lenders.
· The firm provides friendly, professional advice as a traditional high street law firm would, blended with a 21st Century approach.
· A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an experienced conveyancing assistant to join the team in Bolton.
· This is an ideal opportunity if you have gained experience within residential property in either an assistant or paralegal capacity and you are looking to join a firm that will offer you support, progression and further training.
· You will be tasked with assisting a residential property fee earner with:
* Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases as well as new build purchases
* Drafting contracts
* Post completion tasks to include TR1 and SDLT forms
* Liaising with clients
* Requesting redemption statements
* Conducting searches
· Competitive salary with genuine progression pathways
· A friendly and vibrant team environment
· Centrally located with good transport links
· Good quality, non-volume, work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 0161 819 7492.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018