- Job Search
In house Residential Conveyancer, Colchester
This is a unique opportunity to work in-house with a recognised and award winning estate agency for one of the UK's leading conveyancing practices. This exciting development allows the estate agent and conveyancer to work hand in hand providing an unrivalled client service.
· A national conveyancing firm passionate about providing consistently excellent customer service and expert conveyancing knowledge
· The opportunity to work within one of the firm's award winning estate agency clients, based in-house in Colchester
· Shifting the focus and bringing a balance to the estate agent / conveyancer relationship
· A forward thinking firm with a real drive towards the use of innovative technology to provide an seamless customer experience
· You will handle your own mixed residential property caseload with the full support of the wider business
· The role will be located within the Estate Agent's premises in Colchester
· You must have at least 2 years' experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters
· You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills
· Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership
· Applications are welcomed from Paralegals, Licensed Conveyancers, Legal Executives and Solicitors
· Highly competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
· Market leading benefits package
· State of the art IT systems and training
Please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal for more information regarding this conveyancing role.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018