- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
£90,000 - 110,000
Are you a real estate lawyer looking for a new challenge, a step up in your career with an international reach?
Our client is a top 50 national practice is looking for a Real Estate Associate to join their City of London office.
You will be working on a diverse range of real estate matters, with a focus on landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals. You will have the opportunity to handle complex work, while dealing with high-profile clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your legal expertise and experience in the real estate sector. You will be working with a highly-skilled team of lawyers, offering you the chance to develop your skills and progress your career.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales with at least 1 year's PQE
- Excellent technical knowledge of real estate law
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of handling complex and high-value real estate transactions
At this practice, you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- A supportive team environment
- A fun and dynamic work culture
- International work
For more information and to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like