- Job Search
- Competition Litigation Associate
£160,000 - 190,000
Competition Litigation | 1-3 PQE
Leading US Law Firm | Legal 500 Competition Litigation | London office | 1-3 PQE | £165,000 - £180,000
The firm / team:
· Successful candidates can look forward to joining one of the largest law firms in the world, looking to strengthen their Competition Litigation offering with the addition of a talented junior associate.
· They are considered to be amongst the world leaders in Competition Litigation, ranked in the top ties of the Legal 500 for their Competition Litgation offering.
· You will be joining a large and specialised team, working across various jurisdictions, but based in London.
· This is a hardworking firm, offering a truly market-leading, US-firm salary with a reasonable chargeable hours contribution.
· As a Competition Litigation Associate within the team, you can expect to undertake a broad range of work with a supportive collegiate department.
· The firm are looking for someone capable of developing into a trusted advisor to their biggest clients.
· The work involved will include advising on contentious matters, in the High Court and Competition Appeal Tribunal, which would suit someone with experience in competition and or dispute resolution.
· Applications are sought from experienced Associates with at least one year PQE, gained in England & Wales or a similar, leading common law jurisdiction.
· You will possess exceptional academics, and a confident understanding of competition litigation.
· Candidates should have strong organisation skills and a keen interest in joining one of the world's largest law firms.
· Salary package of £165,000 - £180,000
· 25 days annual leave.
· Bonus scheme.
· Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
· Cycle to work scheme.
To apply for the job of Competition Litigation Lawyer, or for more information please feel free to reach out to Andre Kacperski at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like