- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join a highly reputable national practice, ranked as one of the top 100 in the UK.
The real estate team in London forms an integral part of the firm's national real estate practice, operating across their four UK offices. The team acts for clients across the Central Government, Higher Education, Health and Social Care sectors advising on a broad range of landlord and tenant, and development matters.
The successful real estate solicitor joining this team will undertake work, which is often complex and challenging in nature, including:
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Complex Joint Ventures
- Strategic Estate Partnerships
- Surplus Land Sales
- Advising on Funding and Investment
- Secured Lending
- Portfolio Management
This position is ideally suited to candidates between three and five years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience in real estate, gained with a reputable national practice
- Health sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Strong technical knowledge
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like