- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Lawyer
Construction Litigation Lawyer
Our client is a City firm, ranking as one of the top 100 in the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a construction litigation lawyer to join their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
This market leading construction litigation team in London act for clients throughout the UK and internationally across the energy, transport and infrastructure, and real estate sectors.
The successful construction litigation lawyer joining this team will undertake a broad range of complex, challenging, and high profile construction disputes matters. This will include:
- Disputes relating to all major construction contracts including JCT, RIBA, NEC, FIDIC, and ACA Term Partnering contracts.
- Arbitration (domestic and international)
- High Court Litigation
- TCC Litigation
- Expert determination
This position is ideally suited to construction litigation lawyers between one and four years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in drafting witness statements in adjudication proceedings
On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake high profile work in a supportive environment with genuine career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like