- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate
A junior real estate associate is offered an excellent opportunity to join a City-led, boutique real estate practice.
This firm of real estate specialists act for domestic and overseas property companies, hotel groups, investors, retailers, lenders, PLC companies, funders, developers, and borrowers.
The successful associate will join a team of lawyers from City firm, and international firm backgrounds, undertaking complex, challenging, high-value, and high-value real estate matters, which will include:
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Bridging finance
- Complex acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development
- Real estate finance
- Secured lending
- Commercial investment
- Portfolio management
This position is ideally suited to junior real estate associates between NQ and three years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat and qualified experience in real estate gained with a reputable city or national practice
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like