£130,000 - 145,000
A non-contentious construction associate is offered an excellent opportunity to join a tier 1 Legal 500 and Chambers ranked construction team, at this City-led international practice, in London.
The firm ranks as one of the top 20 in the UK, operating on a global scale with offices across Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.
The successful associate joining this market-leading non-contentious construction team in London will join a team of two partners and twelve associates, undertaking high-level, complex, and challenging construction projects for clients domestically and internationally across the consumer, hotels and leisure, energy, local and central government, infrastructure, real estate, manufacturing and industrials, and mining and minerals sectors.
In this role, your work will be broad, to include:
- Strategic procurement advice
- Risk analysis and management
- Design and construct contracts
- Management contracts
- Collaborative contracts
- Professional appointments
- Building contracts
- EPC/EPCM/EPIC contracts
- FEED and early work agreements
This position is ideally suited to non-contentious construction associates with a minimum of three years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and demonstrable experience in non-contentious construction
- Excellent communication, drafting, and negotiation skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to join a world renowned legal practice, with genuine career development prospects.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.