- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
£90,000 - 100,000
Real Estate Associate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a real estate associate, between two and five years' PQE, to join a Legal 500 ranked real estate team, at this top tier national practice, in London.
The firm ranks as one of the top 100 in the UK, maintaining a stellar reputation both domestically and internationally.
This market leading real estate team in London act for institutional and overseas investors, HNWs, private and public property companies, pension funds, developers, funders, and corporate occupiers.
The successful real estate associate joining this team will undertake a broad range of complex, challenging, and high-value real estate matters, which will include:
- Landlord and tenant
- Investment purchases
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Certificates of title
- Asset management
- Complex mixed use development projects
- Joint ventures
- Corporate support
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience in real estate with a reputable city or national practice
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like