- Job Search
- Real Estate - Senior Associate
£100,000 - 115,000
17th September 2023
Real Estate- Senior Associate
A real estate senior associate is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 ranked real estate team at this top 100 UK firm, in London.
This market leading real estate team in London act for commercial landlords and tenants, institutional and overseas investors, and funders across various sectors including technology, media and telecoms, banking and finance, film and television, law and professional services, publishing, and other FTSE 100 corporates.
Due to continued growth and success, they are seeking to bolster their offering with the addition of an associate to undertake complex, challenging, and high value landlord and tenant matters, which will include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Asset and portfolio management
- Leases and licences
- Due diligence
- Corporate support
This position is ideally suited to candidate with a minimum of four years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience with a reputable city of national real estate practice
- Experience in acting for corporate occupiers
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like