- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
£115,000 - 125,000
A construction solicitor is offered an outstanding opportunity to join a top tier non-contentious construction team at this leading international practice, in the City.
The firm operates on a truly global scale, with 33 offices across Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific, Australia, Latin America, Middle East, and North America, ranking as one of the top 20 firms in the UK.
The construction team in London is the focal point of a worldwide construction practice group, acting for domestic and international developers, contractors and consultants, public bodies, project sponsors, and funding institutions.
The successful construction solicitor joining this highly reputable construction team will undertake complex, challenging, and market-leading construction matters, which will include advising on:
- Construction elements of property investment and development
- Security documentation
- Construction elements of property sales and purchases
- Engineering and construction contracts
- Energy, transport, infrastructure, and regeneration projects
- Bespoke and standard form contracts
- Procurement strategy
This position is ideally suited to construction candidates between NQ and two years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Qualification (or pending qualification) as a solicitor in England and Wales
- At least a single training seat in non-contentious construction with experience of JCT and NEC forms
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
On offer is a market-leading salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like