- Job Search
- Real Estate Disputes - Associate
17th September 2023
Real Estate Disputes Associate - London
BCL is working with a leading national firm, recruiting an Associate between NQ and three years' PQE to join its Tier 1 Real Estate Litigation team in London.
The team handles an excellent variety of complex work, assisting clients in all areas of property disputes including occupier, investor and developer.
- A national firm with an exceptional profile.
- Modern, forward thinking approach.
- Excellent top tier real estate litigation practice working across a network of offices.
- High performing real estate, construction and commercial litigation teams to work closely with.
- A firm that offers top quality work and genuine career prospects.
- Work closely with a mixed client base from a range of sectors on a broad range of real estate disputes.
- Enjoy excellent quality technical work, working closely with high profile clients, building individual client relationships.
- Working within one of the largest and strongest RED teams in the UK.
- NQ-3 PQE Solicitor with experience in real estate litigation from a compatible firm.
- Solid academics as well as a commercial awareness and willingness to think 'outside the box'.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with clients.
- At least 6 months experience in Real Estate Disputes.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
Associate Director - Private Practice
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like