- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
£95,000 - 105,000
Our client is a boutique real estate practice in Central London, seeking to recruit an experienced non-contentious construction lawyer to join their successful and growing team.
This is a great opportunity to work with high quality clients, develop your skills and progress your career.
The successful candidate will be part of a team which provides advice on all aspects of non-contentious construction law. This includes dealing with development agreements, OJEU procurement, construction contracts, professional appointments, collateral warranties, parent company guarantees, bonds and other related documents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a variety of construction documents.
- Advising on all aspects of construction law.
- Working closely with the Construction team to deliver timely and accurate advice.
- Working with colleagues from other departments including Real Estate, Corporate and Dispute Resolution.
- Assisting with business development activities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4-8 years PQE in a similar role from a top tier real estate firm.
- Experience of dealing with international projects.
- Knowledge of Construction Law and the ability to provide practical advice.
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An excellent academic record.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like