- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
£90,000 - 105,000
A planning lawyer is offered an exciting opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked planning team, at this top 50 national practice, in London.
This highly reputable planning team in London advise private property companies, entrepreneurs, funds, charities, institutions and landed estates, banks, international investors, high net worth individuals, landowners, and developers on the full range of planning, compulsory purchase and environmental issues, for projects which have included nationally significant infrastructure matters, urban extensions, neighbourhood planning, minerals and waste.
Your work will be broad, and will include:
- Infrastructure planning (Development Consent Orders)
- Compulsory purchase (objections and compensation claims)
- Development control
- Due diligence
- Planning agreements
- Waste handling
- Regulatory non-compliance
- Contaminated land and water pollution
- Environmental permitting
- Energy use
- Habitats and nature conservation
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales with a minimum of three years' PQE in Planning
- A strong academic background
- Strong communication, drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- An appetite for business development
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like