- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate
A real estate associate is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 top tier ranked real estate team, at this top 100 UK law firm, in London.
This London-based real estate team act for clients throughout the UK and internationally across a range of sectors. The team is currently made up of five partners, three senior associates, and three associates. Due to continued success and an expanding caseload, they are now seeking to bolster their offering to clients with the addition of an associate, between two and four years' PQE.
You will join a busy, and highly reputable real estate team acting for developers, asset managers, financial institutions, hotel and leisure operators, retailers, and domestic and overseas investors on complex and high-value matters.
In this role your work will be broad, and will include:
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Commercial development
- Investment sales and purchases
- Property finance for borrowers and lenders
- Portfolio management
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate support
This position is ideally suited to an associate between two and four years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience in commercial real estate gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Strong communication, drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong technical knowledge
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like