- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
Construction Lawyer - Non Contentious
A non contentious constrcution lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join a national practice, ranked as one of the top 100 firms in the UK, in London.
This highly reputable firm's construction and engineering team advise clients in both the private and public sectors including investors, funders, developers, contractors and professionals.
The construction team in London has experience in a wide range of projects including commercial, engineering ,residential (including social housing and care homes), leisure, and retail sectors.
The successul candidate joining this non contentious construction team in London will be involved in a broad range of complex and challenging construction matters, which will include:
- Advice on procurement and risk
- EU and Local Authority procurement procedures
- Drafting and negotiation of bespoke and industry standard contracts
- Drafting and negotiation of development agreements and agreements for lease
- Partnering agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of all other associated documentation
Candidates applying for this position must be able to display:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England and Wales between NQ and three years' PQE
- At least a single training seat in non contentious construction
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness
- Strong communication and drafting skills
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like