- Job Search
- Construction Associate
£120,000 - 135,000
Are you a skilled and experienced non-contentious construction solicitor looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a major international law firm based in the City of London, seeking a non-contentious construction solicitor to join their team.
As a non-contentious construction solicitor, you will be responsible for advising clients on a wide range of construction-related matters, domestic and cross-border, which will include:
- Professional appointments
- Building contracts
- Third party rights
- Collateral warranties
- Advising on the construction aspects of lease and development agreements
- Performing due diligence
- Advising on the construction aspects of broader real estate and real estate finance matters.
Clients include developers, investors, and funders; projects include residential, office, retail, hotel, leisure, industrial, media (film studios), ports, and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales (1-4 PQE)
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
In return for your expertise, you will have the opportunity to work for a prestigious international law firm, with access to a wide range of high-profile clients and complex construction projects. You will also benefit from a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and progress in your career.
If you are a talented non-contentious construction solicitor looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like