- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Are you a skilled and experienced Real Estate Associate looking for the next step in your career? A UK Top 100 law firm in London is seeking a talented individual to join their market leading team.
As a Real Estate Associate, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Reporting on title
- Asset and share purchase agreements
- Further corporate support
- Performing due diligence
This role is suited to candidates between NQ and five years' PQE. The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in real estate law
- Experience in negotiating complex transactions and providing high-quality legal advice
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The he ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A strong academic background
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a prestigious law firm with a strong reputation in the industry. You will have access to a wide range of high-quality work and will have the opportunity to develop your skills and expertise in a supportive and collaborative environment. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for career progression and professional development.
If you are a motivated and ambitious Real Estate Associate looking for a new challenge, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information or to make an application, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like