- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer - Top 75 UK Practice - Bristol
A real estate lawyer is offered the opportunity to join a specialist residential development team at one of the UK's leading legal practices at their Bristol headquarters.
Ranked highly amongst the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, and famed for providing an exceptional service to their clients as well as offering outstanding training, development and career progression for their lawyers, this truly is an excellent opportunity for a real estate lawyer looking to make a long-term career move.
* Commercial & residential development matters.
* Drafting & negotiating complex land agreements.
* Land acquisitions & disposals.
* Major projects for construction, development & infrastructure.
* Regeneration matters.
* Environmental and planning matters.
* At least one year's PQE with experience in commercial and/or residential development work.
* Strong technical skills & knowledge of complex legal issues.
* A strong academic background and an ability to display strong commercial awareness.
* Experience and enthusiasm for networking, marketing and business development.
* A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits package, and the opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable real estate teams in Bristol.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Lawyer please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018