- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Cardiff
Commercial Property Solicitor - Cardiff
BCL Legal is assisting a top 75 UK practice, seeking to recruit a commercial property solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked commercial property team in Cardiff. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior commercial property solicitor to join one of the most successful and highly regarded commercial property teams in the UK.
The commercial property solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad range of commercial property work which will include:
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Portfolio management.
* Commercial & residential development.
* Planning & infrastructure matters.
* Property finance.
This award winning commercial property team offer their expertise to an array of clients throughout the UK spanning numerous sectors, including:
* Commercial developers.
* Property investors & financers.
* Corporate occupiers.
* Housing associations.
* Local & national government bodies.
* House builders.
* Utilities & renewable energy providers.
* Telecoms providers.
This role is ideally suited to commercial property solicitors between NQ and four years PQE. As such, commercial property solicitors applying for this role should be able to display:
* At least a single training seat in commercial property or post-qualified experience in commercial property gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
* Strong academics.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package, bespoke training and defined career progression with one of the UK's leading commercial property teams.
To apply for the position of Commercial Property Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018