- Job Search
- Real Estate Partner
Real Estate Partner
BCL Legal is assisting a UK top 75 practice with 12 offices throughout the UK, seeking to recruit a real estate partner to join their newest office opening in Bristol in the Spring of 2019.
Having experienced successful strategic growth over the past five years, the firm are now looking to bring on board a real estate partner who will be fundamental in continued growth in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing real estate partner or an otherwise senior real estate solicitor to take a step up to a leading national practice to be fundamental in the firm's growth and continued success.
The role will include:
* Commercial development & Investment.
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Forward sales & forward funding.
* Financing & secured lending.
* Asset management & portfolio management.
* Training, supervision and management of more junior real estate lawyers.
The firm's real estate has an excellent profile throughout the UK and boast a stellar existing client base spread throughout the UK and internationally spanning various sectors including retail, energy, leisure, hospitality, financial services, aerospace & defence, technology, and agriculture.
* Qualified real estate solicitor, minimum of eight years PQE.
* As there is an existing caseload and active client base you will not be required to bring a following although any client following will be welcome.
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in supervising more junior colleagues.
* An enthusiasm for business development and networking.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is an excellent salary and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit individual needs.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Partner, please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018