- Job Search
- Planning Lawyer
Planning Lawyer - Top 20 UK practice - Bristol
This is an excellent opportunity for a planning lawyer to join a leading UK practice with a fantastic profile nationwide, highly ranked in Bristol by the Legal 500.
* Providing strategic planning advice to commercial clients, residential developer clients and household name retail & leisure clients.
* S.106 agreements.
* Environmental impact assessments.
* Infrastructure and highways agreements.
* Statutory nuisance.
* Planning and environmental appeals.
* Waste management regulation.
* Contaminated land matters.
* Qualified Solicitor or Barrister, from NQ and above. NQ candidates applying must be able to display at least a single training seat in planning and will ideally have some additional real estate experience.
* Strong technical understanding of complex planning law matters.
* A strong academic background.
* Highly competitive salary.
* Pension and private health care.
To apply for the position of Planning Lawyer please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018