- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be working alongside a top 20 national practice seeking to recruit a real estate solicitor to join their tier 1 ranked real estate team in Bristol. This real estate team in Bristol is overseen by chambers ranked partners who have an excellent reputation not only for the quality of their work but also for the training and development they offer to more junior real estate associates.
The real estate team in Bristol undertake a broad range of work for household name clients throughout the UK, including:
* Development projects,
* Acquisitions & disposals.
* Landlord & tenant matters.
* Estate management work.
* Portfolio management
* Investment matters.
* One to five years PQE.
* Real estate experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice.
* A strong academic background.
* Networking, business development and client relationship management experience.
* Highly competitive salary and additional benefits including pension and private health care.
* Excellent further training, peer support and client exposure.
* Clearly defined career progression.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018