- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor
BCL Legal is pleased to be working with a top 50 national practice, seeking to recruit a real estate solicitor to join the Legal 500 tier 1 ranked real estate team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor at 1-5 PQE to join an outstanding real estate practice, working with clients throughout the UK and overseas on a full spectrum of real estate transactions.
This real estate team are consistently ranked as one of the best in the UK. The role will include (but not be limited to):
* Land acquisition.
* Overage agreements.
* Option agreements.
* Portfolio management.
* Urban regeneration projects.
* Joint ventures.
* Mixed-use development schemes.
The firm boasts an excellent track record of working on complex and high-value projects throughout the UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia for residential developers, commercial developers, investors, public sector bodies and energy companies.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
* 1-5 PQE in real estate.
* Training and pos-qualified experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
* Experience in development work, either residential or commercial. Candidates with more landlord & tenant focused experience but an interest in development work are also encouraged to apply.
* A strong academic background and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, and bespoke training and development.
To apply for the position of Real Estate Solicitor please contact Gishan Abeyratne at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018