- Job Search
- NQ Banking Solicitor
NQ Banking Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a NQ banking solicitor to join the Top tier ranking banking & finance team of this national firm at its Nottingham office.
* Working with Clients who are predominantly UK-based financial institutions, including all of the main clearing banks, and also a number of specialist lenders, such as fund-based lenders and asset-based lenders - ABL is a particular field of expertise for the team.
* In addition to being instructed by major lenders, the successful candidate will join the team in acting for a wide range of businesses, supporting their needs as a borrower - both at home and abroad, across Europe and the US, in particular.
* Working on transactions involving cross-border funding and recently acted for a UK-based business that has subsidiaries in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai and Belgium.
* Newly qualified solicitor
* Strong academics, including a 2:1 degree
* Banking/finance training seat completed within a recognised commercial practice or in-house
* Candidates with a corporate experience and an interest in banking & finance will be considered
* Demonstrate a genuine desire to be part of a rapidly growing team, enthusiasm and the drive to continue learning and be actively involved in business development activities.
If you're interested in this NQ banking solicitor vacancy based in Nottingham, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us on 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018