- Job Search
- Commercial NQ (TMT)
NQ TMT Solicitor (Commercial) - Manchester
Excellent opportunity for an NQ solicitor with strong commercial experience to join one of the leading TMT practices in the UK.
The Firm itself has achieved more Tier 1 rankings in The Legal 500 UK guide than any other firm and is recognised among the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times.
- Advising on a full range of data privacy matters, including regulatory compliance, privacy impact assessments, data subject requested, contract remediation, GDPR compliance programs and trans-border data flows;
- Assisting with business development activities in order to win new clients and to win data work from existing clients - this will involve attending and speaking at conferences and writing articles as well as cementing existing relationships; and
- Assisting with data protection in a contractual/transactional context for example cloud procurements and other similar matters in a contractual context - a proportion of time will be spent on drafting and negotiation; this may include an element of IT drafting more generally, but with the focus being primarily on data protection and privacy work.
- NQ Solicitor
- Strong academic record
- In terms of background, whilst construction experience is ideal, candidates with a strong seat in commercial litigation/professional indemnity or relevant litigation skills and a genuine interest in carving a niche in construction disputes are encouraged to get in touch
- Fantastic salary
- Bonus scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018