- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor 5+
National practice seeks to recruit a Solicitor to join their Employment team in Nottingham.
* To advise and assist clients in connection with, both contentious and non-contentious, employment matters: Advocacy in employment tribunals, from Directions Hearings, Preliminary Hearings through to Full Hearings (not normally longer than five days, for which we would generally use Counsel)
* Ability to prepare for employment tribunal cases, including preparation of Claim/Response,preparing and answering discrimination questionnaires, Interlocutory Applications, Witness Statements, Skeleton Arguments
* Corporate support work - e.g. advice on TUPE in connection with transactions; advising on indemnities and warranties; due diligence reports for clients.
* 4+ PQE
* Previous experience in dealing with employment matters
* Contentious and non contentious experience ideal
* Strong academic background
* Competitive salary+
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you wish to be considered for the Employment Solicitor role in Nottingham, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call on 0121 237 5618.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018