- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This Legal 500 ranked and Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 'One to Watch' is seeking an Employment solicitor to join its ambitious and growing employment team based at its Lincoln office.
* Advising employers/employees on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters including unfair dismissal claims, discrimination claims, TUPE transfers, business restructuring/redundancies, settlement agreements, company policies and procedures, dismissal and contractual issues.
Preparing for and delivering seminars.
* Ideally undertaking advocacy
* Drafting articles and attending local networking and business development events
* Qualified Solicitor
* Experience handling a broad range of employment matters as listed above
* Working knowledge of the Employment Tribunal rules, procedures and
* Experienced at undertaking full preparation for cases in the Employment Tribunal,
* Ideally with experience at undertaking own advocacy.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Himpalbains@bcllegal.com, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018