- Job Search
- In house Employment Lawyer
Quasi- In House Employment Lawyer
BCL Legal is working on a brilliant quasi in house role with one of the country's leading tax, VAT and employment specialists in Milton Keynes where you can expect to work as a quasi in-house lawyer providing advice on contentious and non-contentious employment law. Based near Milton Keynes, this is perfect for an in-house employment lawyer, or an employment solicitor looking to make the transition into an in-house environment.
* The role is based within the employment law team and will require candidates to advise clients on general day to day employment law and HR matters.
* Wide range of retained clients who require employment law advice and drafting on all employment law matters including disciplinary matters, redundancies and contract variations.
* Candidates will also be required to have advocacy experience in the employment tribunal and be keen to continue representing clients in the employment tribunal and the employment appeal tribunal.
* Drafting contracts, precedent letters and handbooks as well as other employment law related documentation.
* Qualified solicitor or individuals with extensive employment experience
* Previous advisory experience
* Previous contentious Employment experience
* Experience of advising employment agencies & on matters relating to employment status ideal
* Experience in Respondent work
* Experience of appeal/tribunal procedure
* £30,000 - £50,000
* No time recording
* 100% home working is an option
If you would like to be considered for the In House Employment Solicitor vacancy in Milton Keynes, please contact send your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 237 5618.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018