- Job Search
- Family Solicitor Role
Highly esteemed regional practice seeks to recruit a 4-7 PQE Family Solicitor to join its Family team based at its Norwich office.
You will manage you own caseload of family matters and work with senior colleagues, when required and where appropriate, on more complex matters to gain knowledge and experience. You will be required to use your initiative to actively progress matters as appropriate.
* Duties will include:
* Draft documents and letters & costs letters
* Take instructions and draft documents and pleadings
* Advise on costs (including the preparation of Letters of Engagement)
* Liaise with clients dealing with their queries
* Attend court with clients on cases when required to do so both on your own and on other lawyers matters
* Collate and prepare document bundles for conferences, hearings and briefing counsel
* Booking counsel and other experts when appropriate
* Disbursement funding - invoicing and settling invoices
* Complete risk assessment requirements e.g. Technical File Reviews, internal audits etc accurately and on time
* Experience handling your own caseload of family matters
* Ability to work independently & provide support to wider team
What's On Offer
* Market rate salary
* Benefits package
* Good quality family work
If you would like to be considered for the Family Solicitor role based in Norwich, please contact Himpal Bains at BCL Legal via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07792509925.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018