- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor-Director
£50,000 - 120,000
Corporate Tax Solicitor-Legal Director
Rare & exciting Senior Corporate Tax Solicitor-Legal Director 5PQE+ opportunity with an ambitious national firm. On offer is a very competitive salary & benefits package.
The firm offers flexible working & the successful candidate will also have the pick of working from any of the firm's Cambridge, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes & Norwich.
The firm's clients include owner managed businesses including companies, LLPs, and partnerships, as well as high net worth individuals, trusts and some charities.
Your scope of work will include corporate sales and restructurings, business investment and property transactions as well as advice on employee benefits. The team advise clients and intermediaries on a wide range of tax issues including:
· Detailed review, advice and negotiation of tax deeds on trade and private equity deals
· Tax planning advice on restructures e.g. demergers, share for share exchanges, hive-ups etc.
· Tax advice to owner-managed businesses
· Tax advice to buyers and sellers of development land
· Structuring property transactions for landowners, investors and tenants
· Advice on tax efficient extraction of value from private companies and partnerships
· Advice on partnership structures, especially with property assets
· Tax efficient employee incentivisation
· Maximising entrepreneurs relief on sales and retirement
· Issues surrounding SDLT and VAT
· Reviewing proposed tax planning arrangements
· Advice to minimise shareholder tax
What's On Offer
· Very competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Remote working DOE
If you're interested in this Corporate Tax Solicitor - Corporate Tax Legal director vacancy based in Cambridge, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes & Norwich please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or send us an email to arrange an informal chat.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018