- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
The reputable & highly regarded national Trade Union practice is seeking a minimum 2PQE+ employment solicitor to join its Nottingham office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious solicitor to join an friendly firm with an excellent working culture handling quality employment work.
Manage a full caseload of:
- Employment advice and/or representation matters including unfair dismissal and compromise
agreements, but will also include a proportion of complicated matters (e.g.
discrimination/TUPE) under supervision.
- Carry out work on other team members' cases as required.
- The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his / her caseload,
including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment,
subject to supervision.
- The level of supervision required will be in accordance with the firm's standard system.
- 2PQE- 6PQE Solicitor
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
- Considerable experience usually gained over 2 years of handling a full caseload as mentioned above.
- Experience undertaking advocacy in the Employment Tribunal (ET), including preliminary hearings.
What's On Offer:
- Salary from £38,200-£47k DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Car allowance
If you're interested in this employment solicitor vacancy based in Nottingham please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018