- Job Search
- Childcare Solicitor
16th October 2020
Childcare Solicitor- Northampton
Reputable practice with offices across the regions seeking to recruit an experienced Childcare Solicitor to its Northampton office.
- As a Childcare Solicitor you will be responsible for running a caseload of Childcare matters
- You will be expected to handle matters including Care and interim Orders, Emergency Protection Orders, Special guardianship orders, Adoption, Private Children Law
- Qualified Solicitor
- Preferably 3 years + PQE
- Confident progressing your own caseload of files & confident to hit the ground running
- Strong advocacy experience is essential.
- Ideal if Children Panel accredited, or working towards accreditation - not essential
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Training & development
- Collegiate working environment
If you're interested in this Childcare Solicitor role in Northampton please email/forward your CV to email@example.com.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018