- Job Search
- Family Solicitor, Derby
Family Solicitor - Derby
Based in Derby. This well known Legal 500 law firm with offices across the country is seeking an experienced Family Solicitor to join its family team in Derby.
- You will form an important part of our Family Law team, dealing with all aspects of family law to include: divorce, financial remedy, cohabitation, pre- and post-nuptial agreements and private child arrangement matters.
-Dealing with vulnerable clients, sensitively, to resolve complicated matters surrounding Family Law matters.
- Advocacy skills are required in terms of representation for all family law matters at direction level hearings and possibly further.
- Undertaking business development and marketing to support the growth of the department and wider Firm.
- Demonstrating excellent networking and communication skills with the ability to promote the Firm to generate new business.
- Experience of working in a multi-site, fast-paced legal business in a Family Law Solicitor role, ideally working across a broad range of divorce, - financial remedy, separation, cohabitation, and child arrangement cases.
- Has a working knowledge of Family Law best practice and a good understanding of other practice areas that may cross over.
- You will be keen to grow your business development capabilities
- Experience in advocacy is an advantage.
- Demonstrates a positive, friendly, flexible, and capable manner, and can build relationships quickly.
What's On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good prospects for progression
If you're interested in this Family Solicitor vacancy based in Derby please contact/send your CV to Himpal Bains at email@example.com.
family, solicitor, derby, family solicitor
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018