- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join a very highly regarded team and regional firm in Ipswich.
As a Contentious Probate Solicitor in this team you will enjoy really high quality work, career progression and a competitive salary. This is a full time, permanent position.
* The caseload will include wills and estate administration disputes, 1975 Act claims, trust disputes, and Court of Protection disputes
* Due to the set up in this team, you will enjoy quick career progression and genuine opportunity to move up the ranks
The ideal Contentious Probate Solicitor will have:
* Good academic background
* Be ideally circa 2 - 9 years PQE
* Have experience in Contentious Probate and Contentious Trusts work
* Private Client Solicitors that handle contentious probate work within their caseloads will also be considered
* Between circa £43,000 - £60,000
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you wish to apply for the position of Contentious Probate Solicitor, please forward a copy of your CV urgently to email@example.com.
private client, contentious probate, ipswich, suffolk, solicitor, contentious probate solicitor, private client solicitor
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018