- Job Search
- Financial Services & Disputes Litigation Solicitor 2-6PQE
Financial Services Litigation Associate - International Firm Birmingham
Perm role- Top tier- International firm -Will consider lawyers with solid litigation experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2-6 PQE experienced litigator to join this leading top tier Financial Services & Disputes Litigation team based at its Birmingham office.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and fraud.
- You will have at least 2 years of post qualification experience ideally within a financial services team or as part of a wider commercial litigation team having been exposed to some financial services litigation.
- You will form a part of one of the most successful FSDI teams in the UK.
- Join a world renowned law firm.
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
- Support and continued development training delivered by the firm's dedicated in house knowledge team
If you're interested in this FSDI Associate role in Birmingham please call Himpal Bains on 07792509925 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
fsdi, litigation jobs, litigation associate, litigation senior associate, litigation jobs birmingham, litigation retrain, retrain jobs, birmingham, west midlands, birmingham litigation solicitor
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018